Thursday, February 6, 2014

bubbles and bananas!

Both sets of these pictures were taken on different days, but they are similar and both so cute so I decided to add them together in one post. I've been called to serve in the nursery in this ward and that is where we discovered Kinley loves bubbles. So while at the store I grabbed a bottle, I'm not a fan of having them all over my floor so we've used them once while daddy came home for lunch and when it warms up we will go outside to blow them. :)








these pictures makes me so happy! It's the simple things in life. :)


This girl really hasn't found a food that she doesn't like (besides pickles & avocados), but she loooooves bananas. I was watching her eat her banana I went to grab my camera, because she was so cute and I never want to forget even the simplest moments of her at this age, she is getting too big too fast. 


look at this hair!!!


"aaaaaaah"



probably one of my favorite pictures.

such a cheeser.

pretty girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment