Thursday, February 6, 2014

(a very long) lately post!!

This girl is learning so much, I feel like everyday she is learning something new. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal to most other people but when it's your own child it really blows your mind. :)




2 things. About these photos the first is she has never taken to a binky, we tried when she was little but they always confused her and she was never really interested in it. Well, the last few days she has kept it in her mouth and been sucking on it. :) Second, she LOVES the fridge anytime I open it she crawls over to bang on the bottom and scream. She has also started closing things behind her, the door, kitchen door, cabinet door. It is so funny.



one night before bed, the flash is sooo bright. :)

Lauren's grandma (grandma Lapray) passed away on Jan 22nd, she was a wonderful lady that I looked up to very much. We were able to attend her funeral and while we were there we were able to reunite Luie & Kinley. Such cute girls! Kin is 16 days older!

So, I win mother of the year…. Kinley crawled right off the end of the bed into a face plant. :( She got such bad carpet burn on the tip of her nose! I was trying to get a picture to send to my mom the next morning and this picture does it no justice!



Again with the bright flash and the rug burned nose!! You can also tell in these pictures just how swollen her little gums are! Poor thing is going to be one year old and toothless. :) These pictures are so precious to me, it shows just a little of her fun personality.

passed out on the living room floor. 

She is so funny. One night she pulled out about 10 wet wipes (naughty), and Chris grabbed one to put on her head. When it fell off she would put it back on. If she took it off Chris and I would tell her to "put it on your head" and she would put it on her head. She has also learned that phrase and will put anything on her head if you tell her to.

The book obsession continues!!!

Our baby is walking at 10.5 months!!! yikes. It's all happening too fast, she started just randomly standing up one day without any help from anything and the next day she was taking 5 steps at a time. She has been a little hesitant the last few days to keep standing and taking steps but it will come in due time, we are in no hurry. :)



Crazy hair days are happening around here daily. :)

Can she just stay this small forever?

My poor husband has been SOOOO sick, it's been a very hard week. It all started about two weeks ago with a sore throat and a bad cold, Chris still went to work during the whole week and thursday morning he got up and was getting ready for work when I got up and looked at him and his eye was so red, I was sure he had pink eye. So I told him "you're not going to work today, you have pink eye." He reluctantly called in to work and laid on the couch while I made a doctor appointment (He is not a fan of going to the doctor or sitting around doing nothing.) So that day he went to the appointment and he didn't have pink eye but he did have a double ear infection and a bad virus. So we went and got antibiotics and some ear drops to help his ear, and he stayed home the next day from work because he was getting progressively worse. On saturday morning he was absolutely worse than ever, he was coughing so hard  he would vomit, he had fever, chills, ears were killing him and had a few other symptoms he was suffering from. I started to realize that something was seriously wrong, I just had a feeling that he had pneumonia. So I looked up pneumonia symptoms online and he had 9/10 common symptoms listed, it took some serious convincing but finally I got him to go to the ER. :) They thought maybe he had that terrible flu going around along with pneumonia because he did have fluid in his left lung, they did the actual flu test and did a chest X-ray. His flu test was negative (thank goodness) and he did indeed have pneumonia. He got put on more antibiotics and was prescribed some cough syrup to help him sleep! He started feeling a little better and returned to work tues. His ears were still bothering him so he went to the doctor today (thurs) and got MORE antibiotics, steroids, and different ear drops. They're going to have a follow up in two weeks and if they're not better then he will be going to see a specialist. It has been so hard to watch him be so sick, and I'm grateful he is doing better. I'm hoping he will be doing significantly better soon! 

It just so happened that Chris' family was out of town while we were going to the hospital, and at first I brought Kinley into the hospital and they told me they have had patients with the flu that day and maybe Kinley shouldn't be in the room. So I was stressed thinking about where I would drop her off, I called a few of my friends and no one was answering! I thought of my old neighbor and good friend Maria! I called her and she said "bring Kinley over!" She has a little baby girl a couple months younger than Kinley and a daughter around 3. I was stressing a little about leaving her with someone other than family because I have never left her with anyone else, but she did awesome. I texted maria while we were waiting for test results and asked how she was and she said "Great, they are just playing." Maria is such a sweetheart and I'm so grateful for her! Thanks Maria!!


Kinley was enjoying the Super Bowl treats.



Lately if Kinley is crawling and you say "night night Kinley" she will stop whatever she is doing to lay her head down on the ground. :)

more floor sleeping.


after her bath, she is such a silly girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment