This is what daily life looks like around here, her new thing is opening
all the cupboards and taking whatever is in them out! time to get locks. :)
She's starting to get brave! She scales pretty much everything and will stand alone. She has also taken a couple of steps on a few different days, it won't be long until she's walking!
Taking random photos, I love the thick hair she is getting. :)
I said "CHEEEESE."
She cracks me up.
Kinley has been crawling over to the window and banging on it and screaming, I know she always wants to go outside because she LOVES being outside (just like her dad) but it's been so cold I haven't wanted to. We had a streak of a few really warm days (60) and I decided to bring her out for a walk to the park. She was SOOOO happy when we were out walking. She was singing and talking away at the top of her lungs. When we got to the park she wasn't super thrilled about the swing, it scared her a little so I took her out. Come springtime she will love the park swing, I just know it!!
holy cow.. this girl and the faces she pulls!! She has been imitating faces, she usually will only imitate faces for Chris but one night she was doing it for me. :) She is OBSESSED with the "if you give a mouse a cookie.." book series. Rachelle and Chris bought her the whole set for Christmas and we read all 4 of them, daily. THANKS aunt shell & uncle Chris!
Chris' cousin Jennifer was in Kanab with her daughter and husband, it was really fun to see them and have Kinley & Kaylyn meet. They are a little less than two months apart, yay for cousins! This is also the best picture we could get of the two of them. :)
We have hard a hard week here, Kinley is going through a hard stage of refusing naps accompanied by having complete melt downs and temper tantrums usually over nothing. (Not letting her suck on phone chargers / cell phones.) Sometimes being a parent is really hard work, I find myself constantly stressing and thinking and planning on ways to become better and what would be best for my baby. These last couple days Kinley and I usually are both in tears. :) But, I know it will pass and this is just part of raising a child. It's just the beginning of whats to come, but it's been adjustment! Lets hope it passes quickly.
My sweet and happy girl, she has the cutest personality. :)
post bath - She was sad when she got out.
I noticed Kinley laying her head on the couch once and didn't think much of it, a few minutes later she crawls back and does it again. A few minutes later… She crawls back and does this again?! I have no idea why, but it was funny.
Grandma Heaton was so nice to watch Kinley one afternoon so I could get some cleaning done and Chris could work in the field. Chris took these pictures that I love of Gma Heaton and Kinley reading together. SO cute. :)
"SOOOOOOO big."
Some of the faces she pulls at daddy!
"mmmmmmmWAH" her version of blowing kisses.
I hosted girls night at our house last night, so Chris took Kinley on a daddy daughter date. He was so sweet to take her and he put her right to sleep. Such a good daddy he is.. Kinley and I are both so lucky!
---
It's been a busy and fun January what a wonderful start to the new year!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment