Imagine our surprise, that sprout is a little girl! Chris and I were both quite confident that I was carrying a little man. It was such an amazing experience watching the tech show us all different parts of our baby girl. He was very good to tell us what everything was, and he was very reassuring that she was perfectly healthy. Her height, weight, heart beat, heart chambers, kidneys.. everything was perfectly healthy. Since I've been pregnant I try to not let myself constantly worry about baby and that she is getting everything that she needs, that she is staying healthy, and continuing to grow. It was so cute to watch her move around, cover her face, keep her legs completely crossed while he was trying to determine gender, and pretty much every time he tried to get a picture of something he needed she would move. She is definitely my child.. stubborn since day one! :) But, it was such a sweet experience Chris & I were basically glued to the screen and both asking a million questions. It took everything in me to not just cry the entire time, but I was too interested and I didn't want to miss one thing! We are so grateful for a sweet and healthy baby girl! We are HALFWAY done! Here is to 20 more weeks of pure bliss, happiness, and growth!

I'm so excited for you! You're going to be such a cute mom.
ReplyDelete