And life won't ever break it
We are one heartbeat in the darkness
We are one lasting answered prayer
We are one unbroken promise
We are two, True Believers"
this was taken at the start of week 18!
People are starting to notice more, and love to rub the belly.
I've felt the baby distinctly a few times, and every night sprout is active as can be.
As soon as I lay down it's time for baby to practice it's flips & swimming motions. I can't stop smiling though when I feel it, there is just nothing like knowing baby is healthy and active.
I got my pregnancy pillow in the mail! It definitely isn't what I was expecting, and it's a knock off of a boppy pillow, it even came in a package that said bobby. It is helping though, I've gotten the best sleep the past few nights so, lets hope it keeps serving its purpose.
Today is the big day! We have our appointment at four and we should be finding out if it's a boy or girl! Chris is leaving an hour early from work, and meeting me at the hospital. I feel like the day is ALREADY dragging! common four o'clock I wanna see my baby!! :)
sooo excited to hear what y'all are having!!! cute baby bump!
ReplyDelete