-I love his ability to make me happy & smile.
(I obviously realized this before I married him but it's much
more prevalent & I appreciate it so much more now)
-When it's pouring snow outside, & I choose to wear "cute" shoes
rather than "appropriate" for the conditions, he gladly walks to
my side of the truck to have me get on his back to carry me in to our destination. :)
-Since we've been married I buy all these different cheap house items that require
to be built or put together. I always avoided these in the past for my lack of patience,
but Chris, without complaining always puts them together for me.
-When he leaves me in the morning he always wakes me up and tells me goodbye.
When I get up to get ready every once in awhile he will leave me a little love note somewhere
super sneaky. Refrigerator, in my make up bag, on the bathroom mirror.
-He snuggles with me when I'm moody.
-and he takes me on random unplanned dates / adventures all the time.
Obviously, these are just a few of the many but I'm a pretty lucky lady.
Back to our recent events:
I was complaining one night that I needed a little something sweet after dinner.
I suggested froyo, he went above & beyond.
Our little nephew Kaden had his first birthday!
Chris' sister Sarah and her family on Kaden's first birthday.
blazer vs jazz game!!
Sadly, the Blazers just barely lost.
It's always good to be a little competitive
with the hubby.
we triple dated with these two cuties.
Also, with Becky & her date. (I wasn't her date, he's just not pictured.)
We had a very busy last two weeks since then, mostly with work and such.
Although, we did go on an adventure today which I will blog about eventually.
Hope you all had a fantastic few weeks. :)
YAY Chris! Keep up the good work Cassie deserves it :) Love you both and love the posts.. keep em coming!!!
ReplyDeleteum- yum! where can i find that ice cream sundae?!
ReplyDelete