the drive to Ashton.
cuties.
my not-so-good picture of the one sledder. :)
aww!
so bright!
So after this point, we decided to wait a little more but our patience grew smaller so we found random things to entertain us such as:
-Chris and I would make an "Ice ball" and throw it as hard as we could at each other to see how good we both were, which turned to one of us "pitching" and one "catching" we would argue if each other threw strikes or balls. wow.
-Kyla and Jeremy decided to see who could throw the "ice ball" further. I think Jerm was nervous but in the end he prevailed.
-Chris thought it would be hilarious to nudge me over the ledge of snow or ice and watch me slide and fall where I was then stuck.
I was quite the sight.
thanks, babe.
It was quite the weekend overall, it's always great to go 'home' and be with my mommy & daddy and not to mention these cuties:
boy, do I love these boys. hope you all had a fantastic president's weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment