I came home friday night from work so exhausted, hungry, and moody its unreal. I haven't been that terrible in a very long time. I had worked exactly 40 hours in 4 and a half days, which wouldn't be an issue but since it's a new job with an information overload I was mentally and physically exhausted. Enough justifying my behavior and needless to say I was quite the piece of work. I felt like crying for no specific reason, thats usually when I know I need to go to bed. I went and sat by Christopher on the couch, he could tell I was being a little sassy so he just said. "So, I'm going to take you on a secret adventure tomorrow if thats okay." He knew that would cheer me up, but he had planned this previously. It did make me excited because he is known to take me on the best adventures and usually to some beautiful place. Anyway, we started watching some show and I had passed out. When I say "passed out" I don't mean fell asleep. I mean PASSED out, I was done. Apparently, a little later I had woke up and I was freaking out cause I was hot, tired, and sick. (I don't remember this). Chris being the good husband he is, picked me up, threw me on our bed, and tucked me in with a kiss. (I don't remember any of this, and it was at about 9pm.) I woke up the next morning, at 9:45 am! That's right, I almost slept 13 hours. The whole night before was a serious blur, I woke up feeling good & happy though. We got ready and started heading north, I kept asking if some ridiculous places were our destination "Idaho, Amy's house, random food places." He told me no to all of them especially Idaho. :) haha. We then arrived at...... Antelope Island! I had never been there, or even heard of it for that matter. It was SO much fun.
Chris raced this antelope in his truck, it was pretty funny.
the sky was so cool
It was quite the fun day-
I always cherish saturdays with my love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment