hope you all had a blessed day.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
february 14th
I've never been one of those valentines day haters or single awareness day advocates. I've just always been indifferent about the day, never really cared about it. My whole perspective has changed this year. It's wonderful to be married and be with my love everyday, but there was something about yesterday that made me happy. When I got to work I sat there and watched the people walk into the bank and I just saw how most people were smiling, and just plain happy. I loved it, I asked a lot of people how their valentines day was so far and everyone had a good response and a lot of them were there to get money out to get their significant other a gift. I sat there for a minute and got slightly emotional (imagine that) because I realized how absolutely fantastic my husband is. Not only that but how blessed I am to have a great family that i've been born in to and a wonderful family I married in to. So, I texted all my siblings and their significant others, hubby, mom & dad, Chris' sisters and his mom. I told them how happy I am to have all of them as my family. Then I got on facebook, I looked at all the posts of people who were getting gifts, flowers, balloons, and sharing their plans with their loved ones and it made me so happy to read how loved all my friends are. Granted we should always show our love for the people that are close to us, but it's nice to have a day where we do a little extra. Chris spoiled me as always. When I left for work in the morning I went to get in my car and there sitting for me is the sweetest card, it started my day off right. I worked all day and then at about 5 some beautiful flowers were delivered for me. I met Chris at home at 6 and gave him his gift. (moneyball, jerky, and loads of chocolate.) We then ran off to the old spaghetti factory to eat. After we met up with Jerm & Kyla and went bowling, it was so fun to double with them. I love Valentines day & my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment