Chris and I are lucky to have the CUTEST nephews and nieces! Recently my nephew Teagan started talking, and because of all the wedding talk that has been going on he's really picked up on a lot of it. Apparently, there was a show on TV where there was a girl getting married. Teagan went and got his mama (my sister) pointing at it he said, "Cassie cassie!" It's so funny that he put the two and two together. He also decided that whenever he farted he would blame it on me, even though I live in Utah and he lives in Idaho. Who knows why he picked me to blame it on! But, it's pretty funny. My mom texted me this video of him blaming his "toot" on "cassie." I love and miss all of Chris and I's nephews and nieces. Wish they all lived closer to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment