I can't wait until May 22nd!
---
We love saturdays.
It's always our day together that we can literally spend every minute with each other and go do fun things. We love sundays, too. With work we only spend a couple hours together every evening so weekends are so fantastic for us. I've never appreciated my weekends like I do now. Yesterday we decided to go to the planetarium. It was pretty interesting, definitely for a younger crowd but we enjoyed the exhibits.
We then got lunch, drove around Salt Lake City, went to lazer tag with jerm & Kyla and last but not least menchies frozen yogurt. (my fave.) Pretty good saturday if I do say so myself.
---
Side note: I just have to tell this.
I was talking / complaning to Chris about how he never kisses my forehead. (I don't really care that much I just like to be an annoying girl and see how he responds) So, Chris being the unpredictable person he is.... pulls my forehead to his mouth. (In my mind I'm thinking "awww I get my way.") ew. He licked my forehead. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. :)
Chris and I are pretty different people in general, but I never knew I would ever find someone who was so undoubtedly perfect for me. We keep each other on our toes and thats how we like it.
--
Today, we spent it going to church at nine to come home, eat chips and salsa for lunch and falling into a little nap while watching basketball. It was the nicest day we've had in a long time so I opened the deck door and let the warm breeze come in. Jerm & Ky invited us to go feed the ducks with them, so we spent about an hour feeding them about a loaf and a half. It was so nice outside, Chris wore his sandals. I got so excited when I saw them, I LOVE spring, summer, and then the fall. Chris is quite the adventurist so I'm sure we will have an exciting summer. Hope you all had a fantastic and sunny weekend. :)
love that picture
ReplyDelete