On our way!! Rachelle and I were both traveling the same day.. we kept sending picture updates every so often in a group text with my mom. It was fun. :)
She was asleep before the sands.
cheeeeese.
I spent sometime in the back seat with the girls, but I didn't mind.
We stopped at Scheels to meet Jeremy, Kyla and taylor. They had to borrow some things for Taylor's photo shoot and it was a good place to meet them. Before we walked inside Kinley was staring and scheels, then she said "mom.. dad.. this is the biggest store EVER!" We about died laughing, not sure where she gets this stuff.
Kin couldn't even believe this huge fish tank...she was loving it.
finally! got to see my sweet niece.
meeting for the first time!!
After we left here we got the girls in jammies, ate dinner and drove the rest of the way to idaho!









No comments:
Post a Comment