Friday, October 9, 2015

lately

I looked over to see the girls holding hands, it made my heart swell. I had this overwhelming feeling that I truly hope they will always stay close and look out for one another. 

we went on a little hike with the stotts. 

its really hard to tell but the sun was shining in, hitting my watch and creating a reflection of light onto the wall. Kin saw it but thought it was a bug, I told her to hurry and go smash it. Every time she went to hit it, I would move my wrist and the light would move. She was so confused and was trying to hard to hit it, I was laughing so hard I had tears. Oh, how I love my little Kinley girl.


trying to get her shirt stuck off her head, always so funny! big head = big brain, right?? :)

such a happy baby


...another toe eater

she probably won't love this picture when she's 14, but she is so funny. I loved watching her fall back asleep for an hour.. a deep sleep too!

face timing with baby taylor lou!! She was born sunday october 4th!! We love her. 

it rained for two days, we were all so happy!!

we went out to have a fire and do dutch over cobbler with the burggraafs! So sad they will be moving and leaving us soon, we will truly miss seeing them often. They have been great friends to us. 


kids playing




I was sweeping and mopping the floors, so i moved the chairs into the living room. When I came back into the living room she had a doll on each seat pretending she was in a rocket ship driving all her toys. She would yell to them "put your seat belts on NOW!" :) 


we found a new toy she LOVES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment