Saturday, October 24, 2015

Idaho: Thursday Ashton / Big judd challenge

on thursday we went to Ashton for practice, it was such perfect weather. It was almost hot. :) 

My dad bought Kylin his very own gun, grandpa teaching him how to use it.


Teagans turn

both Chris'

Boog got there in the dump truck, she took the girls for a ride to go park it. She let them both honk the horn multiple times. They thought that was pretty cool. 



nana took the girls for a little ride


working hard.

Chris.

Chris took this picture of me, the sunset was so pretty.

I LOVED watching Kinley run around with her cousins, it gave me so many memories of doing the same with my cousins in Ashton.





we spent some time in the car together!


It's tradition to go to big judos in ashton after shooting. Last year Chris Kinley and I all shared this burger and fry. This year both of the Chris' were doing the challenge. All this food in 30 minutes with no help!



He was doing well, I was giving Camie updates during it and we were laughing so hard. It was fun.

Kin and I shared a tiny burger.

the pickles and mustard about did him in, but he pushed on. I knew the burger would be no problem but I was worried about the large fry, he is not a huge french fry person. 

He kept standing up and stretching!

and hes....

Done!! I wasn't sure he was going to make it. :) Chris A didn't make it, he got about half way and called it! Theres always next year. 

Big judd just happened to be there too so chris got a picture with the owner and he will have his picture on the wall. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment