Friday, October 9, 2015

parents come to visit

I told my parents to go ride friday mooring and I would watch all the kids so they could have a break. We went to the park first.. 


Kinley's bff diem just happened to be there too! so fun.




then to subway.. all with five kids! phew. I was exhausted by the time we got home. 


we rode four wheelers saturday. 



hi kin



we stopped at peek a boo 





these two are good friends, darling! 



two amazing parents, they have had a couple really hard months and still are so kind and thoughtful of others. They are inspiring and I hope I can always follow in their foot steps. 







love. 

We ate lunch after peek a boo then started to ride again, I felt super uneasy driving the razr in the sand. The roads were so uneven and I was so scared of rolling the razr with my baby in tow. I kept having such bad anxiety about it and may or may not have started crying. :) I decided I was done, but I wanted everyone else to keep going, my mom and the three littles all decided to head back to my house and the other guys rode the rest of the day. The little kids were done anyway, so it worked out. 

Kinley passed out in daddy's arms.. time to head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment