Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saturday easter egg hunt.

Kanab usually puts on a yearly easter egg hunt. I knew Kinley would be really excited so we decided to take her this year.

we waiting about ten minutes for it to start. :)

They had the toddlers to two year olds on the tennis courts, they had quite a few eggs and all the kids were so cute. 


It didn't take long for kinley to understand the point of an easter egg hunt, she was running around trying to get as many as she could!


I kept asking her to stop and say cheese so I could take her picture but most of them turned out like this. She was too excited with too much to do for pictures!


Showing daddy and bompa her basket.


daddy!

cheese! finally! :)





I was so happy my parents could be there and share this with Kinley. 

So sweet, I just love them both so much.

"look, mom!"





After the hunt my dad and Chris went to ride the razr, my mom, kin and I stayed behind. I was a little nervous to go ride all day for fear of going into labor or having that put me into labor. :) It was so fun to just hang out and watch conference with these two ladies. We spent the afternoon playing outside it was so nice. 



:)


No comments:

Post a Comment