Monday, April 20, 2015

lately.

I got out of the shower to find kin snuggled up on little sisters pillow watching her show. :) She is too cute.


We shared Frozen yogurt in the car, I kept passing back a spoon with some yogurt on it. When we got home she had yogurt all over her face and neck! She didn't mind, she enjoyed it.

Story time pajama party! So fun. 

Kinley's sweet friend Diem gave her a Frozen wand that plays music with a snow globe on top. So very sweet and thoughtful of her. 


Breakfast with "Mawmaw" thats what she calls her baby doll.

Grandma Heaton had a easter egg hunt after easter with all the cousins, it was so fun to have all the kids together. :)





I wish I took more pictures, it was so fun!

Diem came over for a play date, and brought some frozen dress up. Kin loved the earrings.


love these two frozen girls! such cute friends.

Kin was playing with her baby and I asked her what the baby's name is and she said.... "Millie!"


Coloring QUEEN! She is obsessed. :)


Daddy taught Kin how to drink out of a hose. :)


Tried to get her to share the ice cream with me, she wasn't having it. 

I love when she runs back to her room and dresses herself up. 

She wasn't wanting her picture taken, but I was loving the small hat and random head band.

Oh this girl... we have been struggling trying to get her to let us help her brush her teeth. I usually have to bribe her. 


We had a crazy windy day, the wind was kind of loud and she kept telling me "Mom, I'm scayed." Then she would put the blanket over her head.

So sleepy.

Remember the crazy windy day? Some of my window were cracked and A TON of red sand got into my window frames. She found it and colored in it and made a huge mess. :)

Just shopping with her cart... anything she could grab she would and throw it into her cart. 

Kinley is very imaginative, she likes to play pretend. This is her being a butterfly. 

She also likes to be "super kinley." she runs around with her arms behind her and yells "ZOOOOM!"

She also loves to be a frog and say "ribbit."

Nana Hillam is here to get ready for baby, and they made cupcakes. My favorite part about these pictures is the chocolate all over her legs. :)

yummy!

We went out for a "walk / jog" to help get baby here. Kinley loved it.

40 weeks! Baby sister's due date. 4/20/2015

We have been patiently, sometimes impatiently waiting for sister to make her big debut. I'm 40 weeks today, and 4 CM dilated. I am in "latent labor" which is very painful but not super productive. We hope she decides to come on her own but, if she doesn't I am being induced Wednesday 4/22 at 8AM. We can't wait for her to get here and be a family of four. 
---
I try to write down some of the funny things Kinley says here are a few:

-We were outside and our neighbor walked outside, he is an older man with grey and white hair. She asked me "whose that?" and I said "Thats our neighbor." Then Kinley said "Oh, neighbor bompa."

-Chris changed her diaper, and then gave it to her to go throw it away. He tossed it to her and she dropped it trying to catch it. Then she picked up the diaper and yelled "GOTCHA, ME YEW!" (She says "Me yew" instead of "pee yew."

-Kinley also likes to pretend to be a train, she will run around the house and yell "chugga chugga choo choo." She was being a train one day and then out of no where she turns and looks at me and puts her hands up by her mouth and yells "ALL ABOARD!"

-Kinley and I were emptying the dishwasher, she loves to help me. When we got all done I handed her the last thing to put away. When she put it away and I said "thank you, Kinley. you're such a big girl." She turned around to look at me a took a huge bow! :) I laughed so hard because I wasn't sure where she got that from. I told Chris and he said probably from the little mermaid. :) Her favorite movie right now!

-A couple weeks ago we were driving home from church and I said "Kinley, what did you lean in Nursery today?" and she said "I yearned about JESUS!" :) It made my heart happy. 

-We pulled up in front of church and Kinley yells "Look, mom! A CASTLE!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment