Sunday, April 5, 2015

lately.

easter crafting... shirtless. She got her shirt wet and insisted it came off.


working on fine motor skills. Gluing pom poms on the bunny. 

Kinley is a cat whisperer I think, cats love her for some reason. This cat wasn't so sure about her at first but really loves Kinley now, she will always come running to Kin whenever she sees her. They do have a love / hate relationship though. :)

"hi kiteeee!"

The cat loves to rub up against her! :) I love these pictures soooo much! Kin wasn't so sure about it. 


This was me at 37 weeks pregnant, about a week ago! I can't believe I only have about two weeks left, it seems so surreal. Dr. Ott told me that the baby is head down and in a good position, he said it wouldn't be long until she is here with us.

as soon as I tell her we're leaving somewhere..... runs and gets her dress up shoes, grabs the iPad and put her "bracelet" on. :)

posing for mama! cute shoes.

We had a play date at our house with Diem and Elsie. Kin's friend Diem loves Frozen just as much as Kin, they were meant to be BFFs. ;)

She is getting taller!! She can get into my drawers.. she walked into the bathroom one day while I was in there and yelled "MOM! I foun the stickas!!" I told her they were expensive stickers and carefully peeled them off her and put them back on the roll. Love this sweet innocent girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment