We met Nana in SLC, we ended up staying a couple nights so Kinley could recover from RSV. We also had to leave Kanab a little earlier then planned because of a incoming snow storm. We were waiting for Uncle jeremy and aunt Kyla to come swim at the hotel!
First day of driving... she wasn't too excited. :)
stopped for dinner, she loves nana!
She pulled this thing over her face and said "I see you!" :)
more driving.....
We finally made it!!!
the girls went to get a pedicure, kin loved it.
the girls jumping on the bed the first night.
first day by ourselves while Rachelle and Chris went to Hawaii for a wedding, these girls were so much fun.
we stayed really busy while we were in Oregon, we went to lots of places to play.
go ash!
aunt Halli was so sweet and came with us everywhere and helped us with the girlys.
these two were so cute, they played so well together.
more fun places to go play. :)
I wish this places was close to where I lived, Kinley loved it sooo much!
Playing Peek a boo!






























No comments:
Post a Comment