I thought we had given each other our gifts the night before, I gave chris a huge jar of peanut butter m&ms and he got me a new phone. :) I kind of felt bad I didn't have more for him but he was still quite excited! He woke me up Valentines morning with breakfast and roses.
We went out to the ranch to check the cows, there were six brand new baby calves. One of them was only a couple days old! Kinley kept saying "babeee cows!" We then hiked to some indian ruins and we shot guns. It was 72 degrees out there, I couldn't believe it! We all were wishing we were wearing short sleeve shirts.
I love him, he is the best Valentine!
cute girl.
We really are so lucky to live somewhere so beautiful, I love the time we get to spend together as a family. It doesn't matter what we are doing my heart is always so full when we are all together. :)
We ended the day by leaving Kinley with Chris' parents and we went to dinner, we met up with Marc and Andrea. It was a perfect day!




No comments:
Post a Comment