Thursday, March 19, 2015

lately.

When daddy gets Kin dressed for church... sometimes the shirt goes on backwards! :) 

yummy cookie! She cannot stand having dirty hands, we wash them constantly. :) 

I couldn't find Kinley one day, I ran throughout the house panicking. I found her snuggled up on our bed asleep. :)

poor baby.... our sickest winter ever!! This girl got RSV right before Oregon, she was so miserable. 

They gave her two shots, one for an anti biotic and another one to help open her lungs. She was soooo sick. :(

big girl getting her hair cut... again! I should have taken a before and after!

She loves to pretend to sleep in her tent. 

She loves the "little house" at nanas. :) We let her go outside and play, when we looked out the window....... She found the duster!

love this girl.

tea party!! We have had many tea parties since she got these sets for her birthday. 

using the water table... its an almost daily thing around here!

gma and gpa Heaton had this cute doll bed made for Kin for her birthday! Kinley loves it so much, she is constantly laying her baby down and laying by her. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment