Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kinley's birthday / Cedar City.

A few hours before we left for Cedar (Chris had work for a few days there) we decided to give Kinley her "big gift" a day early so we didn't have to travel with it. :) We got her this water table on Amazon and she is obsessed! She was so excited when we filled it up and we have spent many hours since playing with it. 

Chris said "She will be in that pool before you know it." He was right!


The first day in Cedar was Kinley's birthday! We were so excited to celebrate her big day with her cousins. We planned a little Frozen party at the Taylor's home. They had their house all decorated for Kinley, it was really cute. 


Such sweet kids, they made Kin feel really special and made a huge deal about her. :)


presents!!














singing!!

Zack is so sweet with Kinley. 


I ordered this Frozen cake over the phone a day earlier and I was so nervous with how it would turn out, but it was darling!! I was so impressed with how cute it was and how well they did it. :)


yum!!


my favorite face!


so fun! Happy Birthday Kin!

we spent a lot of time relaxing in the hotel watching TV, it was so nice. :)

we went swimming! It was really fun, poor kin is so small she was shivering the whole time! I was cold too. :)

love these two.



we had the opportunity to watch Josie in a math competition, it was soooo fun to watch her and be at her school. She did so well she made it to the final round, I wanted to cheer so loud for her but they asked everyone to be quiet. :) This was one of my favorite parts of our trip!

Her cheering section! :) Good job, jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment