Monday, September 29, 2014

our trip up North.

Chris had meetings up in Provo for work, so K & I tagged along! She did so awesome the drive up to Provo, she stayed awake for most of the ride and she was happy as can be. 

Getting to he hotel, trying to get kin to wind down. :)

the next morning Chris was working the whole day so I decided to have a girls day with just Kin and I! We started the day out by going to build a bear. Kin was still a little young to understand everything but she was still so excited and loved every second of it. (I also forgot how outrageously priced they are!)


picking out the bear's heart.
Giving the heart a kiss!! :)
 I asked kin what she would like to name the bear.. she said "KITEE!" 
"Kitty" is a pretty big hit around the house, so I guess it was worth it!! :)

after build a bear we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. we had SOOOO much fun!!

Kin just didn't even know what do with herself! She was in Heaven.


















we had so much fun! We missed daddy, but it was a blast to go play together.
We drove back down to cedar city that night to go stay with the Taylors!

ella and kin going down the slide!

she just realized how fast and high the slide was!






I really wish I would have taken more pictures with the Taylors! But Chris left us there and the next day camie took me to the airport, I felt so grateful for her and for doing that for us! We had a ton of fun, I am so happy we got to spend that time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment