The Heaton family is happy to announce baby number two is on its way, it's been a surreal few weeks since we found out I was expecting. I got a positive test on a saturday morning, Chris was of course out on the ranch for the whole day (without any service.) When I saw that it was positive I got started crying, I felt so much gratitude and nervousness and excitement all at once. It was so hard to wait the whole day for Chris to get home without telling everyone! I had talked to my mom, sister and my sister in law. :) But, I was excited to share the moment with just our little family. When Chris told me he was on his way in, I wanted to do something creative but couldn't really think of anything so I just decided I would put Kinley in her "big sister" shirt and see how long it would take for him to notice. :) But Kinley and I were on the back patio drawing with chalk so I wrote "we're having another baby!" When Chris walked out in the back porch he was so excited.. he said "We are??!!" and I said "yes, we are!" I was, of course, crying pretty hard. I just felt so happy to be adding another member to our family and for Kinley to be getting a sibling.
---
I'm now 11 weeks pregnant, and everything has been going well. I've been more sick with this one than I was with Kinley! But, the baby is healthy and we are very excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment