Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lately.

A friend of Chris' was going through the temple, and we didn't have a sitter for Kinley. Kin and I went shopping while Chris was in the temple, then I thought I should take her to walk around the temple grounds while we waited until he came out. It ended up being a huge session, so we were there for about an hour. It was so nice and peaceful to sit there, and Kinley loved all the grass & stairs. 

I love to see the temple.



"DADA!!'

One sunday evening Chris was out at his presidency meeting for church, and Kinley was being hilarious. She was so hyper and was trying to do a somersault. 

She started doing this randomly, and I have to say how impressed I am that she can balance like that!



Daddy got home!!



She got even more hyper!




She finally did a flip all by herself later that night, on purpose too. :)

pretty girl, getting too big.

I found this little bounce house for a good deal and I thought I should buy it for her for Christmas. I was so excited when we got it I decided we had to open it. 

She was SO excited, while I was blowing it up she kept saying "hankt you." (Thank you)


Her two teeth are growing like crazy and her top tooth finally broke through. 

Kinley can say tons of words, I am having a hard time keeping track of them all. She is a sweet girl when she wants to be, she always says thank you whenever we give anything to her. If she ever hits me on accident she will always kiss wherever she hit me. :) 
-her new favorite animal might be horses, she talks about them all day. The only way I ever know that is because she will be jabbering so fast and then in the middle of her talking she starts going "KNEE KNEE KNEE KNEE." (neigh.)
-we've slowly been introducing nursery to her and she loves it, always goes right in and so excited to play with friends. 
-She's doing better at sleeping during the day & the night, finally!!
-if anyone toots she says "ME YOU." (pee yew.)
-She always goes and gets her own diaper and throws her dirty ones away, it's really nice. :)
We can't believe how fast she is learning and how much she understands, she is our greatest joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment