Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor Day - Bryce Canyon.

For Labor Day we wanted to do something fun as a family, we couldn't really decide what to do so we decided we would go to Bryce Canyon. We really didn't plan on doing anything but sight seeing so we wore jeans and regular shoes, oops. We ended up going on a short but semi- intense hike, there was a sign that recommended hiking boots to go on this train but we decided we would be okay. :)




I can't believe how beautiful this park is, it is always so breathtaking. 

mini - arch.

It looks like I'm wearing all black, but its a black shirt and jeans. :) I love this family picture of us though.




Almost to the bottom of the switch backs, and to the slot canyon.



As we were hiking I was thinking about all the millions of people who come from all around the world to see this area, and how lucky we are to have this in our "backyard." 

Such a fun day together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment