Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Grandma Graf.

Chris' beloved Grandma Graf passed away on Saturday the 26th of October. She was such a wonderful lady and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to get to know her as well as I did. You could always count on her for a good laugh and a fantastic story. She called Kinley "bright eyes" from the first time she saw her. She promised Chris and I when she passes she will help take care of Kinley from the other side, she also promised Kinley when she passes that she will "pick her up" whenever she falls, I know she is good for those promises. We always laugh about the day I had Kinley...right after I had her Chris wheeled me into the recovery room and there Grandma Graf waited with more of our family & the first thing she says when she saw me was "Are you sure there isn't another baby in your tummy???" It wasn't so funny at the time but now we can get a good laugh. :) Oh, and she also said {in reference to Kinley} "Well it's a good thing she's not blonde!!" Oh, Grandma... you will be so missed, but we know we have someone watching out for us on the other side. I'm so grateful for our knowledge of eternal families!
Grandma holding Kinley about a two weeks old, she loved holding her.


I will always cherish these pictures, they were taken two days after Kinley was born. 
---
We love you Grandma Graf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment