my mom and dad came for their semi-annual visit to Kanab, my mom visits more frequently but my dad comes down twice a year to ride his four- wheelers. I was a little nervous because we made plans to ride four-wheelers with Kinley, and the last time my parents visited Kanab together Kinley was barely a month old so I didn't go on any rides. Anyway, I was nervous to how she would be for a few hours. I brought the front pack and we bundled her up and she did AWESOME! I cannot believe how much she loved it, she slept about 98% of the time and we rode for five hours. It was so funny, when we stopped to talk or take a break she would wake up & eat and then when we headed off she would fall right back to sleep! It was so fun, and Chris took us to some very beautiful places. I'm sad I didn't take more photos, it was a quick trip and I knew we would be going back to visit Idaho for our annual Turkey shoot ten days later.
sooo pretty, probably one of my favorite places around Kanab.
my parents going down this STEEP HILL! It doesn't look that
steep in the photo, but I was a little nervous.
We went to dinner that night, this is Chris with his impressive steak.
I am not sure why I always take photos of him with his food, but
he always impresses me with how much he can eat. :)
Just a couple of photos of my dad & Kinley, like I said.. I didn't take enough photos!! But, I'm already looking forward to their trip back here in APRIL!
No comments:
Post a Comment