Tuesday, November 12, 2013

lately.

Kinley is crawling, very very fast. She is in everything!!



Chris came home one night after two long days with him being on the ranch with this vase of flowers, I may have teared up. He is so thoughtful & he has perfect timing when it comes to little things like this. 

we've been trying to get Kinley to take a bottle, she won't drink anything out of them except water and juice. She looooves water, probably more than anything else. silly girl.


She's been trying to pull herself up to a standing position lately, I
 was cracking up watching her try soooo hard. 

Kinley looooves apples, carrots, celery, peaches, pears. Pretty much any solid food..

She doesn't know what to think about sitting like a big girl in the cart. :)

She's finally sitting! She's just so tiny it's been hard for her to sit by herself.

She is just such a diva, and she knows it.

we decided we would go one night to help dad w/ chores. 
Chris thought we looked pretty cute and bundled.
I went for a run one night to go meet Chris down to his parents when I came running up I saw Chris wrestling baby, tessa, and trying to feed the horses. It was such a sweet sight for me. :)

She has been chewing on her toes lately, I will walk away
 and come back to her chewing on her toes. 

Kinley finally pulled herself up!! She's getting too big too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment