Sunday, April 1, 2012

some big news.

Chris finished his internship a couple weeks ago and has been helping his dad on the ranch while applying for jobs because he is graduating in three weeks, and he landed one!
We're moving to Kanab! He is getting a job with the government at the place he's been working the past few summers. Chris moved home today and I was pretty sad to see him go, even though he's been driving down there pretty much every week for some reason today has been the hardest. He will be back on friday for the weekend though, I am already looking forward to it. I put my two & a half weeks in at work because I am too nice and every job I've ever worked at I've always stayed longer then I intended too. I don't know how I am going to do this being-away-from-my-husband-everyday for three weeks thing. Looking forward to when we both live in the same house again. I will be going back to school and only focusing on school, so no more work for this girl for awhile. Which I can't say I'm mad about, I'm looking forward to just focusing on my degree and hopefully finishing up in the somewhat near future. I'm also looking forward to my very long runs in the morning where I can just run without a worry if someone is going to hit me while their in reverse again or having to wait at crosswalks, or dodge crazy utah drivers. Also, all the hiking and sunshine that is in my near future makes me so happy. We are very excited to start this new chapter in life, and I'm very excited to move and start over somewhere with my love.

This weekend was conference as most of you know, and I can't tell you how much it meant to me. I'm not sure why but these sessions I realized more than ever before how blessed we are to hear the words of the savior through his prophet and apostles. They truly are men of God, and their words are completely inspiring. I cannot wait for the conference ensign to come out so I can read the session I missed and reread all the other sessions. For me it was so different listening to the words now that I'm married, and how the principals apply differently in my life. As I sat there and listened I was reminded once again how blessed I am to have the gospel in my life and for everything Heavenly Father has given me. Life is so good and I am looking forward to my future and beyond with the mr! have a good week, all. Enjoy all your many blessings as well.

1 comment:

  1. okay whaaaaaaat? how will we ever double date now? that's okay though. we are super excited for you two! scott wants to move to kanab! haha (:

    ReplyDelete