1. We are so blessed Chris got this job
2. I'm not proud of this, and it definitely my guilty pleasure but, I get to watch ridiculous amounts of gossip girl. Thanks, Netflix.
3. When we see each other again we're both so giddy and flirty. It's kind of funny, maybe it's just me. But I love it nonetheless.
thats it.
The rest is just unfortunate and hard. I've had a little bit of fun this last week though, I've spent some time at chris' sister Sarah's house with her family. They just moved to Draper and it's so fun to spend some quality time with her kids.
---
Easter weekend Chris came home on Saturday around 3pm, we spent that night eating a huge salad and watching a movie. We then spent Easter sunday at Church and the Easter bunny came! He left a tiny bit of candy, mouthwash, nail polish, chapstick, a loofa, nuts, gum, hot tamales.. all the good stuff.
Chris left after dinner on sunday around 5:30 ish.. We were barely together 24 hours. It was harder this time to have him go, but how sweet he is to drive five hours each way just to be with me. He told me "Cass, it wouldn't matter if it was ten hours. I would still come to be with you." He is the sweetest.
---
Some very exciting news.... This last thursday My sissy Rachelle got engaged to her Chris! Us Hillam girls love those Christophers. :) I am so excited to "officially" have Chris in our family and can't wait for them to tie the knot! congrats, shell!
---
This last weekend when Chris came up to me, we decided to go to the Bee's baseball game. It was so much fun, I absolutely love spring baseball. It's only second best to summer nights watching a game. I am so grateful Chris loves a good game, because that is something I hope to keep going in my family to-be. I still vividly remember going downtown to watch the Beavers game on warm summer nights with my family. Love it.
It was a good game, 5-4. Bees.
I'm such a spaz.
I love love love him & his "I'm so tired of taking pictures,
I just wanna watch the game face." :)
fireworks after the game, also my favorite.
We ended this weekend with us both getting sick, with different symptoms. How this happened I'm not sure, but I've realized I am such a baby when I get sick. Thankfully, Chris was very light hearted about everything and helped me feel better. ONLY ONE MORE WEEK though! Wednesday is my last day of work, then it's off to Idaho Falls to see my family and then the following it down to Kanab I go! We will be back though! Chris is graduating from UVU on April 27th and my parent's are coming down for it, and his parent's are coming up. I'm looking forward to that.
---
As I've been writing this, it's kind of hit me. About a year ago from now is when I truly knew that I was completely in love with Chris. I've always cared about him, as friends, and maybe a crush but it was my first trip to Kanab where I knew that I truly loved him.
So crazy to think of all that has happened in just one short year. :)
---
Hope you all have a fantastic week.
what time is graduation?? Ben and I might come! text me, please. We'd love to come support. :)
ReplyDelete