Monday, April 30, 2012

baby kisses, a college graduation, and a red rock life.

As I mentioned previously, I was headed to Idaho to spend time with my family. I'm sure I've mentioned how much I love being there. There is just something about staying up until 1:30 in the morning talking to my mom about life, waking up the the cutest little kids, getting millions of hugs & kisses from them, and sleeping in to my hearts content that just does it for me.
look at those faces!!! 


We went to Ashton to ride four-wheelers.


so so so beautiful & so much fun. 
I did, however, get burnt to a crisp that day though.

Idaho was so much fun as usual, but I was looking forward to getting to my hub.

---

I drove a whole 8 hours straight to get to him as fast as I could, I told him "I was so tired of not living under the same roof as him." I was literally done with it, and ready to see that cute smiling face again. It was worth the drive, too. Kanab is so warm, I love the red rock and I think the small town is growing on me, too. :) Chris works all day and I have just been doing random things to keep busy until school starts. When he gets home though, he always makes sure we do something fun so I'm entertained. We've worked a lot around the house too, which has been fun. So far he's taught me how to plant onions, turn the water on for the field, we feed the horses, cow, and calfs, and we've mowed the lawn. All things I can be safe in saying.. I've never done. :) but like I was saying, he does take me to different parts of Kanab, where we go climb rocks, drive through the hills, and shoot guns. 

Never can get enough of those Kanab sunsets.

one of my new favorite places.

:)


---

Chris graduated from UVU this last weekend in Political Science, I am so very proud of him. He has worked so hard and finally made it. He has inspired me to work harder and try to get done as fast as I can. It was a really great weekend, and my parents came down for it and his came up.

(part of) Chris' family


just a little windy.

so proud of my handsome college grad!

After the ceremonies we went to his sister sarah's house,
 where we enjoyed dinner and some yummy chocolate cake.
---

We ended the weekend doing what we do best, going to a Bee's baseball game.
 We were accompanied by Jerm & Kyla.


Hope your weekend was filled with sunshine & loved ones. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment