Monday, January 16, 2017

flooding.

this last summer we got some of the hardest rain I've ever seen in my life. I didn't realize the whole town was flooded since our street drains so well. I got a panicked call from Carol, she told me they were flooding and they couldn't get ahold of Chris. I told her I would come over and help, we all kept calling Chris. Finally I got ahold of him and he said he was in town helping others. Then he ran to his parents to help there. 


trying our best to be helpful. :)


coming through on the north field..




so many of our friends home were filled with water, it was devastating. Carol offered to watch the girls, I went with Chris and we helped his boss whose home had filled up numerous feet with water. We were there all evening, it was humbling and heartbreaking. We were grateful for the opportunity to serve others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment