Monday, January 16, 2017

Chris' surprise 30th


Chris' 30th birthday was coming up, and birthdays are a really big deal to me. I love to throw party's and I felt like I needed to do something really special for his 30th. I knew that all his friends would want the opportunity to join in on the fun, so I decided to throw him a surprise birthday party. I kept it a secret for about 3 weeks. I made these little cupcake toppers and I laughed and laughed as I made them. I had to embarrass him just a little!

I made the theme of his table, Chris' favorite things. 







the house was starting to fill up. 



I told Chris I was picking him up from work, and I had a surprise for him. I tricked him pretty good, he thought just him and I were going to saint george. I let him pick where we went to eat, we went and ate dinner. Camie and Sarah and their families came for the party. I was texting camie the whole time trying to make our timing just right. We got done with dinner way faster than I planned on. So I told Chris I had another surprise but we needed to stop by the store first. I ran into the store and he happened to get a phone call which worked out, I took my time in there. When I came out I said he needed to wear the blindfold while we drove because the surprise was outside of his parents house. He assumed Kinley had made him a banner. I didn't want him seeing all the cars parked out front of his parents house. When I pulled up I realized I forgot to let everyone know that I needed a parking spot close up. There were so many cars, So i just pulled in sideways. Chris was like "why are you parking so weird?" He could tell with his blindfold on that I was parking weird. I just told him to come on. 

we opened the door and yelled surprise! Even I was shocked by how many people came. :) 


he truly was surprised.





I had to embarrass him of course, so I wrote 30 things you might not know about Chris. I need to find the paper and type it all into the blog.

we sang happy birthday.

friends came baring gifts!
lots of fun celebrating this great guy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment