walks with this girl
waiting for dad
we babysat diem for the afternoon, Kinley was pretty happy.
they insisted I drew pictures of them with chalk
ellie kind of loves to harass Kinley. it's too funny
They both loves books, they will pull a bunch out and just look through them.
love them.
Kinley says "Mom, look its a pregnant ghost in a circle." I was pretty impressed she came up with that. She is pretty good at drawing.
got the water table out!
She's happy about it
I have so many pictures like this... always rolling all over each other.
..
....:)
me and a couple friends left a treat for elsie and made a welcome home sign for the stotts after bringing their twins home.
cutie girl.
"Mom, Im wearing dads hat."
She hasn't decided how she feels about rain yet
night night baby.
the kitty and ellie have mutual feelings about each other
I love these spring sunsets! the best.
we went to story time and ellie wanted down and crawled right over to Kinley. my heart melted.
these two are so goofy. always laughing.
I hope they're always close.
I think she was a little tired.
someone loves basghetti. :)
superheros at kindermusic
Ellie crawled over to her dad to get a little bit of lunch.
Chris had to give these two babies a ride when they were moving cows. I love them! Wish I could have been there.

































No comments:
Post a Comment