my family came to visit conference weekend, I loved having everyone here. The first night Chris and I had a huge bbq with tons of food. This picture was the next mooring, the girls loved playing with tay.
these three and me and the girls went and got ice cream, at lunch time. :) It was great!
little tay lou. we love her.
cute cousins!!
after naps my mom and the boys were swimming & all the guys went shooting. I told my mom I didn't think Kinley would want to get in so we would just go and watch and put our feet in. I was wrong, Kinley was a little bummed I didn't bring her suit. So we worked it out.
they are too cute! I love this picture.
oh boy, haha. Kinley insisted on getting in and no one else was there so I let her.
then aunt shelly went and got one of ashtys swim suits. :) Thanks, shell.
cute boys!
kylin is growing up so quick.
all Jayden has wanted to do since last year was ride the horse! That night, we rode the horses. :)
such a good grandpa. Always holding a baby.
I love seeing Jeremy be a dad, it comes so natural for him.
go ashty!!
I love this picture.
cute cousins.
shell and I.
jeremy and Kyla!
after years of trying.. the old man finally got on. :)
nana
watching a movie that night before bed!



























No comments:
Post a Comment