Sunday, May 15, 2016

lately 2

finally got a big girl bed, she loves it and has slept in it every night no problem. growing up too quick.

always mischievous 

the kitty and ellie again

She woke up screaming.... and its hard to tell in this picture but she woke up with her arm out and her leg in the opposite arm hole. How this happened I will never know. 




I love when they match!


daddy bought flowers for the play house


mom, take a picture of me on my stage!

it was almost bath time and ellies shirt got stuck, she was laughing so hard. It was too cute. 


elsies birthday! we brought her balloons and a doughnut 



She is a Heaton! Chewing on her toes..

Chris wouldn't be coming home for lunch so I told her we could go out and she could pick anywhere she wants. She picked subway. :) She was solo excited. 

we got the bubble machine out, it started raining but Kinley continued to play 


She loves to be outside



:)


yummy


She's happiest eating, like her mama

Kinleys second cousin Kaylyn came for a visit! they had so much fun riding together. :) 

someone crawled away after her bath. :)

Kinley's latest sayings:
-We were walking out of the door and she opened it and said "after you, lady."
-Chris was teasing Kinley and Kinley yells at him "stop it, you turkey baster!"
-Playing with Loki: "Mom, this kitty is obnoxirus."
-I overhear Kinley and ellie talking: "Ellie, WE DONT PICK OUR EARS, WE ONLY PICK OUR NOSES!!"
-On mothers day Kinley woke up and I walked by her room she didn't know I was listening and I hear her say to herself "....is today... mothers day?"
-Chris and I were talking to Kinley about getting a blanket and laying outside and she yells "YEAH, THEN WE CAN WATCH THE METEOR SHOWER!"
-I was driving one day trying to get Kinley and ellie to sleep (It was one of those days) and ellie had fallen asleep and Kinley was sitting there quietly looking out the window not saying anything. Then she says randomly "Mom, did you know the carrots grow in the ground? and after they grow bigger and bigger you pull them out and then eat them?" (we still can't figure out where she learned that.)
-Thanks to Kinley's nursery teachers Kinley knows and understands about how Jesus died on the cross and went into the tomb and was resurrected. She tells the story so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment