I have been wanting to potty train Kinley since about Thanksgiving, she would get so upset when we would talk about it and never wanted to potty train. Finally one day I woke up and decided it was the day. I told Kinley no more diapers and we were going to potty train, she cried and cried. We went to the store and I let her pick out two candies, and we made a chart. We started the day not too bad and she had a couple accidents. She caught on really fast and the second day she only had one accident. The week following she had very few accidents and she hasn't had any accidents in a couple weeks. I am so proud of her! She was ready and caught on so fast, she picked it up super quick. She is my big girl!
Every time she went potty she would call my mom, she loved having someone so excited for her. My mom sent her this photo and Kinley was soooo happy. Every time she went potty she talked to my mom and then told her she had to keep sending her pictures. :)
"mom, I am so big now."
we told her once she was potty trained she could pick any toy out that she wanted. She chose this playdoh castle, she loves it.
yay big girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment