Tuesday, February 2, 2016

lately

we saw Elsie and Mikelle at the store, they were both excited. 

big girl!

I just love her so.

She learned not to sit in the bumbo anymore, she it just a little too big!


loving our fondue maker!

She is starting to dress herself. :) 



Kinley's nursery teachers are amazing, they helped her plant her bean and its been growing like crazy. She loves it. 

hard life


"Smile Ellie!"

we painted Prayer rocks at activity days

She came up behind me and sacked me with this plastic pot. I told her that wasn't nice and she said "I'm being Rapunzel, she hits finn with the pan."

I hit my toe so hard one our dresser one night I thought I broke it... I didn't though!

sweet girls

always playing 

She fell asleep and we woke her up to eat dinner... I think she enjoyed it. 

sweet babe

face timing with baby tay 

hi ellie

super safe. :)

we had a subway date with Diem and her mom, It was a good time. 

cute girls. 

transitioning out of napping has put the toll on all of us. :)

Oh, I love them both so much.

I started doing her hair and she says "Mom, I look like Nana!"

off to Leah's party!

such a cute party.



working on our backyard.... Kirk came over to help Chris drop the boulders in the backyard

watching an incense game... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment