Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2015 wrap up.


I'm just a little behind on my 2015 wrap up seeing as how it is the beginning of February and I'm still trying to catch up. 2015 was a good year for us, we are wrapping up this year still getting settled into our new house & a new ward. Chris is the Young Mens president and he does such a terrific job, he is constantly serving. He goes to split and deliver wood to some Elderly people in our ward 2-3 times a week. He is a great example to his young men. I am serving in the Activity days and I absolutely love it. I love serving with these young girls, they are so eager to learn and they love to craft. Kinley loves nursery and is the "big kid" in her class which is so crazy to me. She is an amazing big sister, she loves Ellie and all babies. She talks so well, she loves books, coloring, crafts, tv shows, kindermusic, playing with friends, being outside and animals. Ellie is a funny little girl, she is still so small but has a big personality. She is so busy, she loves all her family members and attention.
 I found this picture while I was going through some wedding photos to print off for our room. I can't believe how fast these years have come and gone, I feel grateful to have my kids and my husband to help me through this life. It has been a good year, but also probably the hardest year we've had as a couple. We have watched family members go through some really hard trials, but with that Chris and I have been able to have so many conversations that have brought a certain peace to my heart I never knew existed. I feel like I have a renewed faith, a strengthened relationship with Chris, my kids and my Heavenly Father. I've learned this year that things work out, doesn't mean trials will be easier but I've learned to have faith that the Lord has a plan for each of us and as we put our trust in Him he will make things right in His timing. I hope my Children always remember their mom was faithful, and that I tried. We have been so tremendously blessed this year, I can't even begin to comprehend how well things have worked out for us this year. We are looking forward to 2016, we have been making fun plans for the year and we're excited to see whats in store for our family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment