Saturday, January 2, 2016

lately

I'm pretty far behind so I will be playing catch up the next week! 

Kinley was so excited when she was able to play with the parachute at kinder music! It's her favorite 

I baby sat diem while her mommy and daddy were moving into their new house in kana! They had fun playing dress up! 

 I can't believe how fast she is growing, I was just watching her lay there at the doctor and she looked so big. 


Chris found one of these sheds last year out on the strip, then when he went back to the same place on the ranch this year he found the other one! :) pretty lucky..

cutie little owl

pretty girl

there was one day in the forecast that was in the low 50's... i hurried and got ahold of all the friends for a park day! It was so nice! I love going to the park in the middle of december. :) Elsie and Kinley sharing a swing. 

I got this out for Ellie.. I come back later to find this. :)

My friend Amber just had a baby so we've been having Bentley over a lot, she is a cute girl. Kinley loves her but can't figure out why she won't really talk to her. I had to explain to her that she is your same size, just a year younger! 

one night Chris got us a 20 piece chicken nugget and drinks.. we made a huge bed on the floor and watched Elf. Ellie fell asleep pretty quick but Kinley stayed up and watched the whole movie, she liked it. It was a fun night. 


She is just growing up too fast. 


Kinley and daddy went out to the ranch together, Kinley was so excited. 

My little dancing queen.

One night I left Kinley home with daddy and Ellie and I went to the grocery store, on our way home Chris called and asked when we would be back because Kinley needed to show me something.. when we got there, Chris had made a little track and was pulling kinley around the grass soooo fast! She was laughing and kept asking Chris to go faster. 




Kinley must have taken this picture of Chris, I love it though. 

hi baby

I was called to activity days, I love these girls. Kinley is also really happy because she LOVES going with me. 


:)

Kinley off to Caalum's birthday party.

After Caalum's birthday party.. I was driving and Kinley said "mom, look!"

She was reallllly tired!

these two sleeping..... :)

We went to a wedding reception.. Kinley was dancing with this little boy the whole time. She is our little princess. 

Chris took this picture, apparently we were all a little tired.

1 comment: