Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas festivities

there was so much Christmas festivities going on I thought I would combine them into one post! This was at our ward Christmas program. All the kids had been practicing songs to sing (including the nursery.) Kinley was excited to go up there and sing. She is the white shirt and the shortest one! 


Ellie was excited to meet santa, Kinley.. not so much!

we did a practice run for christmas cookies.. even though we didn't make these for friends. It was fun, Kinley is a great helper. 

they turned out cute 


my picture won the kana light fest contest! My photo was in the paper and I won a $50 gift card to sego. 

I made homemade lavender sugar scrub for a few of my friends, it was fun. 


Christmas ornaments we made while I was babysitting Bentley. 

Kinley and Diem did a gift exchange, they were excited! 



For chris' work party we went to saint george with just the couples, we ate dinner then went to go bowling and we played a few games. The Taylor's watched the girls and it was so kind of them, it was a fun break just the two of us.

Chris' work had a family party the next week. Each child got a present, so fun. 

There were snacks too. 


they each got a ornament that was already on the tree too. 


before we left for idaho we opened a few of our christmas presents so we didn't have to bring a bunch of stuff up there. 

presents from the mabeys 

The night before our anniversary Chris gave me my present, he is so thoughtful and kind. He actually got me the matching earrings for Christmas. :) I can't believe four years have come and gone so quickly. I love him more everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment