Thursday, January 21, 2016

Christmas in Idaho

We spent Christmas in Idaho.. Some of these pictures were before christmas and some after. We stayed busy and filled our trip with lots of fun. The roads weren't too bad on the way there except for in two places. I was so grateful Chris was driving, I was stressed in the back seat. :) 

Chris got a nice Christmas bonus from work, he quickly told me we would put it into savings. I told him he needed to buy something for himself. He fought me for a couple days and then finally we decided he needed to get the gun he had been eyeing for awhile. While we were driving to Idaho we made a pit stop in Orem to pick up this gun he had been calling around trying to find. :) I was so happy he got something for himself, Chris has worked so hard this year for us and he needed to treat himself. :) 

we made it!! The kids were all excited. 

Next morning Ellie got her first hair cut. Rachelle has given both the girls their first hair cut. :) I love these pictures. 



big girl. 

while we were there we got all the grandkids pictures taken. It was quite the task.. :) 



Then we went to visit Santa! Chris and I kept giving Kinley a pep talk about not crying when she visits with Santa. She did great! no tears. 

waiting for santa..


Becky was so sweet and was always helping with the kids. I love this. 

baby tay!


cute cousins


The boys would work and the girls would play. :) Here they are plowing snow. 

we sent this back to the boys!

the guys went to the gun range!

on our way to see her great gma and gpa hillam. 

Cousins! It was fun to be together with some cousins on my moms side for dinner

daddy! Wearing his Christmas present from us. 

these twins..

We went and drove around through the light parade, it was really fun. 

kinley enjoyed it


especially the cinderella lights!

so much fun together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment