Sunday, February 15, 2015

lately.

I got Kin's hair into a pony tail! It makes her look so old. :) 

Lately she wants me to rock her to sleep with a "hat." She always wants the blanket over her head, and this is how she fell asleep. :)

Whenever Chris or I leave and she isn't coming with us she will run to the window to watch us drive away, we always will stop the car to wave at her. :)

We moved Kin's clothes from the changing table drawers to her big girl dresser! 

Slowly but surely getting ready for little sister to get here. :) I haven't washed clothes yet, but we will get there.

Lately she will come over to Chris or I and say "you need help?" and she will pull on our hands to "help" us stand up! It's usually to get here a treat or a toy. 

I was doing dishes and looked over and couldn't see Kinley anymore, I walked over past the couches and found her just like this. :) Wearing one glove and reading books to herself. 

It has been sooooo warm! We have been playing out on the porch with bubbles and chalk. 


my little lunch date in the car while we were running errands in stg.

daddy has been working hard plowing the north field, Kinley loves the tractor.


she has been taking tons of selfies, I love finding them.


again, I couldn't see Kinley so I walked into the living room and she had just wrapped herself up in a blankie and is playing with her balloon! 


I still rock her to sleep mainly during nap time, I know she is starting to get old but I love to rock her and I am clinging to all of our moments without sissy. 


sleeping beauty. 

I had chris take this of me, 30 weeks!

cutest little girl! We just love her. 

more selfies. 

Kinley is a pretty good girl, she is quite obedient for her age but she is starting to get into moods every once in awhile. :) So she learned what "time out" is! She is not a fan. 

I think she will miss having a pillow to sleep on!

I notice I take a ton of pictures of her sleeping! haha I love them all though. 

her and daddy play and play! She loves it. 

She would get on his back and yell "YEEEE HAAAAW!"


I love to watch them play together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment