We went on the Kaibab with the Taylor family to find our Christmas tree, it was so fun and such a nice day. I was grateful it wasn't snowing. :)
and we're off!
it took us awhile to find two good trees, pretty much all day! but it was so fun to be together.
camie was so sweet and helped me carry Kinley quite a bit.
Thank to Camie's good eyes.... she spotted both trees one after the other!! I think we were all so relived.
My pictures are a little out of order but we stopped for a picture during the hunt.
Rick and Zack.
yay!!
That night we met up with Lance Sierra and Kellan for the Kanab Christmas light parade. It was so fun, and probably one of my favorite parades in Kanab.
K loved it too, she kept saying "SHANTA!" She thinks Santa is anything Christmas...Mainly lights. :)
They threw a ton of glow sticks and some candy! The weather was literally PERFECT is was in the high 40's with absolutely no wind. It was so nice. Kinley loved it.
Starting to get the tree set up. We really did score the most perfect tree!! I love it, I already am feeling sad to think about it coming down after Christmas.
It was a blast to decorate it.
All done!! it leans a little but I just like to think it gives it character. :)
I pulled in one night and the sight of our house made me so happy!! Our tree looked beautiful, and I love our Christmas lights. Chris has been working so hard on our house and it looks great!




















No comments:
Post a Comment