Monday, December 1, 2014

a poopy situation.

I debated putting this in the blog, but I couldn't resist. I felt this was the day I truly earned my "mother of a toddler badge" if there was such thing! Kinley had gotten sick with some sort of flu bug, she had been throwing up and fevering / chills. She then got diarrhea quite bad, it went on for a few days and like the great mother I am I took her to St. George to run a few errands. (She was feeling better.) We went to the mall and I was trying to exchange some clothes for her, I looked down and notice her going potty. I was trying to hurry at this point but I couldn't find the clerk who took the clothes I needed to return. I was looking all over until I heard Kinley coughing / crying / gagging... I look down and she had stuck her hand down her diaper covered in poo and got some in her mouth. She was about to throw up so I crouched down to grab wipes and help her, I look in my bad and of course I left them in the car because I changed her right before we went into the mall!! I found a clean diaper and wiped her hand the best I could, and finally the clerk came. We hurried and exchanged then I swopped Kin up and headed toward the exit, until I realized she had blown out threw her pants and it had gotten all over me too. I didn't bring another pair of pants so I ran back and was running around like crazy trying to find a pair of pants that fit her to buy! We both were smelling so lovely I'm sure! Motherhood is so glamorous, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment