My mom had a minor set back with her left knee surgery, she had gotten a stress fracture in her leg that caused her to be wheel chair bound. We bought a plane ticket on a wednesday and flew on sunday night to entertain her for a week. :)
waiting for the plane.
thank goodness for the iPad, after my last layover debacle I was a little stressed to fly with her again. I had a two hour + layover so we did a lot of movie watching and walking around.
We got to Pocatello at 11 pm. My sweet dad was there to help me with my bags while I had a sleeping baby.
She woke up bright and early the next morning to get into all of grandmas toys. :)
She cuddled and snuggled and napped a lot on Grandma. Kin was very sensitive, she knew grandma needed lots of love and always was giving her hugs and kisses.
we woke up to SNOW! brrrr...
got her a snow hat!
we went out to sams club one day, they had the best toys. I texted Chris and asked him if he thought we could fly home with this! he said "no." haha!
The cousins came over for a sleep over, it was soooo much fun. I love those boys so much, they are so sweet and very kind and gentle with kin. I took this picture of Kinley and was laughing so hard...
because of the face she was making! oh, I love it so much!
playing in the chair.
everyone brushing!
We made a "pizza bed." My brother and I used to do that when we were little, we would lay a blanket down and pretend it was a later or the pizza. The boys really thought it was fun and also funny.
snuggle.
Grandma, Kin and I had a frozen party! It was snowing so hard one day we didn't dare leave the house. We watched Frozen and I made us each a hot chocolate while we watched it dump snow! So fun.
we found bear a shirt.
our last night we went out to eat with gma and gpa.
holding her shot gun! we had to send this to daddy. She kept pretending to shoot it, she apparently has been around guns quite a bit. :)
oh boy. One sunday I was trying to help my mom get out to the car and put the chair in the back and while kin is out running around in the snow, I kept yelling at her and she ignored me.
Then she fell! She was soaking wet, she didn't really care except that..
her cookie got snow on it, she wasn't so happy about that.


















No comments:
Post a Comment