Wednesday, October 1, 2014

what we've been up to 'lately'

It seems Kinley has been growing and learning leaps and bounds, she is constantly keeping us entertained with all the new things she picks up and learns. She knows so many words its hard to keep track of them all, she also is putting words together to start forming sentences. You can always tell when she is learning something new, you can see in her eyes the wheels turning in her head. :) I hope she never ever loses her drive and determination to learn all that she can.

She is obsessed with wearing shoes, I always find her wearing both of my flip flops or walking in one, she surprises me with how well she can walk in them.

Kin loves the bath, one morning she came up to me and kept saying "bash, bash, bash." I couldn't figure out what she was saying until she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom and pointed at the "bash!"


We have three apple trees in our backyard and I couldn't believe how big our green apples were! I decided to go pick them, peel a bunch, and make apple crisp. Chris couldn't believe that I had done that many when I text him this picture. :) It actually turned out really yummy, I'm thinking that will have to be a fall tradition for our family.

trying to finish dinner and I had nothing left to entertain her, I decided to give her a popsicle and red was the only color we had. :) It only stained her face and hands a little.

finally we got her big girl chair! As soon as it came she said "oooooooooooh prrriiiiiiitttttyyyyy!" Thats usually what she says whenever she sees it now. 



I think she loved the car seat box more than anything, Chris and her played and played with it.

at the football game

love my sweet girl.

last week we had the craziest storms, we all woke up one night with a huge thunder and lightening storm literally right over our house. The windows were shaking so hard I thought they were going to break, Chris and I honestly had thought that our roof was struck with lightening. It was raining pretty hard and around 4:30 in the morning, Chris hoped out of bed to check the radar and see where the rain was hitting. He was up for a while then came into the room (I couldn't sleep, lightening terrifies me) and chris said "I think I'm a junkie." He may be a little obsessed with the weather. :)

There were literal rivers running like crazy, huge rocks were in the road and big pieces of wood too. 




these two are always snuggling, love it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big Kinley is now! And I love your comments about her snuggling up to your mom-what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete