The next day we ran tons of errands, and finished the day off with running to Reed's dairy to get Chris' favorite chocolate milk and see all the cute farm animals.
The Armstrong family got there monday evening! Kin and Ash just chased each other all night long, back and forth up the hall way! One day all the men cleaned up my parent's yard and even pulled out two deep rooted bushes from the ground. I'm so mad I didn't take a before and after picture, they did a great job. My mom even got teary eyed to me and told me how much she appreciated all that they did and how much better their yard looked. :) I know it has been very hard on my mom to not be able to do any work in her yard this year! Kin and I helped weed a little but after everyone was done working we went outside to check it out.
my favorite pic of Ash!
so cute.
We went to Ashton one day to practice for the turkey shoot, it was soooo cold.
cute ladies.
all the guys were pretty excited.
Chris shooting.
We went to Big Jud's after shooting. Chris, Kinley and I all shared this huge burger. I ate less than a fourth of it and kin ate a small slice and Chris finished off the rest no problem! He said next time he is just going to get this burger all for himself. :)
She knows how to eat a burger.
:)
matching Jams!



















No comments:
Post a Comment