Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin patch

I really wanted to go to the Pumpkin patch while we were in ID because I figured we wouldn't really have much time when we got home, I looked online and found one but didn't really have high expectations. I cannot believe how much fun it was, the girls loved it and Chris and Kin just ran up and down and had so much fun. This pumpkin patch is family owned and free to get in, it just costs $ if you get a pumpkin or if you want a train ride. All of the things to do weren't just for older kids, it was really toddler friendly. This will definitely be a tradition from here on out! We also went on a Tuesday during school hours so there were basically only moms and little kids there. :)


We put the girls on the hay to take a picture and these cute kittens just climbed right onto them. Kin was happy as can be just petting the kitty's, but ash wasn't so sure about them. 

Kinley really is a kitten whisperer! Kittens love her, even though were still working on a correct way to pick them up! :) 

The weather was SOOO nice! we didn't even need coats.

They picked out her pumpkin.


RUNNING through the hay maze, her and chris just ran up and down and back again. :)

Caught another kitten.



We went to go ride the train and a kitten just walked right up to me so I picked it up and it joined us on the train ride. Kinley was pretty happy about it and she made sure she had a good grasp on the kitten the whole ride. (around the neck) :)


these two played and played!














So much fun, we already can't wait until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment